Certified Nursing Assistant needed in Los Angeles, CA CNA - $15/hour
Clipboard Health is looking for qualified and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants, (CNA) to join our team. Pick your own schedule! See open shifts through our Clipboard app!
The role of a Certified Nursing Assistant is to provide quality care to patients as directed by a supervisor in accordance with the designated care plan.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assists with direct patient care under the supervision of the RN or other medical professionals.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Position, feed, bathe, dress and assist patients with grooming and other tasks.
- Observe patients' conditions, measure and record food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff.
- CNA License in the state of California
- Up-to-date CPR/BLS Card
- TB Test
Job Type: ContractCompany Description
We are a staffing agency that fills on call shifts for facilities across the United States! We offer some of the highest compensation in the staffing agency industry.