Director of Nursing
Big South Fork Medical Center, A Rennova Health Company, is seeking an exceptional Director of Nursing. The DON willdirect the day-to-day nursing functions of the facility. Supervises and coordinates Nursing departments activities for the care of all patients, is responsible for overseeing all reporting departments payroll and personnel issues.
Candidates will require the following:
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct comprehensive nursing activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with administrative and medical personnel, employees, the public and other agencies.
Education and Experience
- Five (5) years professional nursing experience including three (3) years in an administrative capacity.
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Current TN or KY RN license required
Rennova Health is a vertically integrated public healthcare holding company. We focus on serving essential healthcare categories, especially those with unmet needs and significant opportunities for innovation-driven solutions.
We develop and operate forward-thinking businesses, systems and services to support better treatment outcomes, more cost-effective patient care, and optimized revenue streams. We are committed to providing unmatched service excellence across our entire suite of solutions while building on the best medical science and innovative technologies available. We also maintain the highest standards of corporate transparency, fiduciary responsibility, accountability, and regulatory compliance.