Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
We are looking for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator for a SNF;
Key leadership and clinical positions are filled with great team members!
We have an Interim Administrator that will stay until we find the right perm hire.
Union Center for CNA and Dietary
Staff Culture has exhibited attitude issues. Sometimes all about the money instead of providing quality care
We use agency nurses on occasion, but have calls every afternoon to keep agency out of the center
Leadership style / Ideal Candidate
We need a compassionate leader that is firm, personable, and not too nice or militant.
A leader that has turned around a difficult center with staff culture, turnover.
Union Management experience
Ability to drive motivation to provide quality care!
is recognized as a premier provider of post-acute care. We have wide ranging services from short term rehabilitation for individuals recovering from an injury or illness, to memory care programs in our Lighthouse units for those residents needing longer term care. Regardless of the service or the program, each member of our team is guided in all that we do by our mission and values:
OUR MISSION: Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.
Consistent with our Mission and Core Values, the Nursing Home Administrator is responsible for ensuring delivery of the highest quality of care to our patients and residents. Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Operations and in collaboration with senior, support center, and regional leaders, the Administrator will lead the strategic initiatives for patient and resident services, lead community outreach and develop key industry relationships, initiate & implement innovative facility-wide planning to attain 5 Star rating status, and lead resource management for all aspects of services.
1. Organizes the functions of the facility through appropriate departmentalization and delegation.
2. Implements the control and effective utilization of the physical and financial resources of the facility.
3. Development and implementation of policies/procedures to ensure a safe, efficient, high quality service is provided; liaison with Regional Office, to ensure accurate reporting takes place and company standards are met.
4. Reviews and acts upon the reports of authorized inspecting agencies.
5. Employs a system of responsible accounting, including budget and internal controls.
6. Provides an effective public relations program.
7. Pursues a continuing program of formal and informal education in health care, administrative and management areas.
8. Recruits, selects and retains department managers; educates and develops those managers so goals of each department are accomplished.
9. Motivates and empowers employees to perform at their highest level; uses participative style of management allowing employees to share in policy development.
10. Ensures a work environment that encourages safety, longevity, growth and personal satisfaction for all staff.
11. Ensures a Continuous Quality Improvement Program is in place and appropriate follow-up occurs.
12. Conducts performance appraisals for all department managers and ensures goals are developed, documented and reviewed for the facility and each department.
13. Develops mission statements, philosophies, goals and objectives for the facility; manages Key Staff to accomplish it.
14. Ensures effective communication among supervisors, residents, families and health care professionals.
15. May be required to drive for company business with either company vehicle personal vehicle.
1. Graduation from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience, with a license to practice Health Care Administration or as a Nursing Home Administrator.
2. Experience in long term care SNF setting as an Administrator for 4 plus years. Larger center 120+ experience is best.
3. Good communication skills, numerical ability and clerical ability are necessary.
4. Must have good organizational, planning and controlling skills and the ability to relate to people; must be flexible.
NEED AN MS NHA LICENSECompany Description
Grand opportunity! We want you to be happy where you work!
In return for expertise, candidate will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow with a national leader in nursing care.
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services - Other