Nurse Technician (C.N.A) - Medical Surgical
Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX
Nurse Technician (CNA) - Medical Surgical (1 North)
Shift: 7A - 7P, 3 days a week, and rotating weekends
Conroe Regional Medical Center, where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA.
Conroe Regional Medical Center has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level III Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients.
Conroe Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Nurse Technician (CNA) - Medical Surgical (1 North).
- Under the general direction of the Unit Supervisor and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse and a Licensed Vocational Nurse for the Medical/Surgical/Telemetry/Pediatric Unit, the Nurse Tech provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services to the infant, toddler, preschool, school age, adolescent, young adult, middle adult, and older adult patients admitted for medical/surgical/ problems.
- The Nurse Tech supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff and a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital.
- The Nurse Tech will appropriately communicate with physicians, co-workers, volunteers, other hospital departments, and patient family members according to the standards of behavior.
- The Nurse Tech must be able to assess his/her learning needs to enhance personal and professional development.
- The Nurse Tech will increase knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, seminars and inservices.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area and shift.
- Staff in this job category are responsible for consideration of development issues of patients in each of the following age groups identified.
Nurse Technician, C.N.A, Nurse Tech, Nurse Aide, PCT, PCA, Patient Care Technician, Patient Care AssistanC.N.A, Certified Nursing Assistant, PCA, Patient Care Assistant, PCT, Patient Care Technician, Nurse Aide, Nurse Technician, Nurse Tech