CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
At New Horizons Nursing Care, we are committed to providing high-quality care when and where you need most. Our team of qualified and licensed care providers offers a variety of in-home services to ensure that all of your care and recovery needs are met.
New Horizons Nursing Care has immediate openings for private duty Certified Nursing Assistants to join our growing team! We are hiring for full-time and part-time positions with both day and night shifts available. We believe in a healthy work / life balance and offer flexible scheduling in an exciting and dynamic work environment. We also provide highly competitive compensation and will provide the opportunity for growth, or extra shifts as needed. As a private duty Certified Nursing Assistant at New Horizons Nursing Care, you will be working alongside concierge doctors to provide one on one patient care in the comfort of the patient's home.
New Horizons Nursing Care Offers:
- Healthy Work / Life Balance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full or Part Time Hours
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Growth Within the Company
Qualifications of the Per Diem CNA:
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification as a CNA
- Minimum 1 year experience
Responsibilities of the Per Diem CNA
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist in ambulation, transfer techniques, and positioning/turning
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client's rights are adhered to
Our mission is to provide compassionate, patient and family center nursing care in the comfort of our patients home. We strive to provide nursing excellence to help improve the health of our patients and promote their independence. The right candidate is compassionate, loves to work as a team and independently, has great communication skills and bedside manners.