RN Clinical Field Manager
Use your passion for healthcare to work for one of the largest providers of residential primary care in the nation. Bluestone's physician led teams provide expert, on-site geriatric care to patients in assisted living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Florida.
In this unique role, the RN Clinical Field Manager will lead, develop and mentor a dynamic team of field Clinical Assistants (LPNs & CMAs) who work alongside physicians and APPs traveling to senior living communities throughout Milwaukee and the surrounding suburbs.
Working from home and in the field, the Clinical Field Manager will work closely with MN Leadership in hiring, training and coaching of its WI staff. In conjunction with the MN Clinical Services Director, the CFM will deliver and train on quality measures, roll out new policies and procedures, deliver performance expectations and participate in Leadership meetings and development as appropriate.
- Assists in hiring and onboarding of clinical staff
- Provide coaching, corrective action, and disciplinary action to direct reports
- Set up initial training schedules per training department policy for all new Clinical Assistants
- Collaborates with Director of Clinical Services to create internal policies and procedures
- Communicates with provider teams, and Clinical Assistants ensuring all team administrative functions are completed
- Monitoring Chronic Care Management time entry, Annual Wellness Visits and team reporting
- System Development - Organize and assist in the training and educating of the clinical assistants
- Chart Audits - compliance with procedures and ensuring Clinical Assistants are meeting organizational quality measures
- Acts as a “super user” for internal electronic medical records and other applicable databases
- Stays abreast of health care administration change and quality measures training direct reports as necessary.
- Review and approve employee hours in ADP
- Approve paid time off (PTO) and expense reports thru Concur.
- Assist with coverage for clinical assistants as needed - coordinate float coverage
- Assures quality measures and work plans are optimized in assigned market
- Attends and actively participates in national Clinical Services meetings and workgroups
EDUCATION/SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Current RN Wisconsin license
- Minimum 2 years experience working as an RN in a clinical setting required.
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience in healthcare required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of patient care notes.
- Knowledge of quality measures and requirements.
- Comfortable navigating electronic medical records.
- Skill in leadership and training methodology.
- Skill in creating policies and procedures.
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Intermediate-level computer proficiency with email, fax, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to communicate professionally with supervisors, coworkers, customers, and patients.
- Ability to work independently to meet company goals.
- Ability to organize daily activities of self and others and to work as a team player.
- Ability to deal with change and ambiguity.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Demonstrated compatibility with Bluestone’s mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH QUESTIONS
Felicia Mead / Sr Talent Acquisition Partner / 651-472-8358 / firstname.lastname@example.org