Medical/Surgical - MedSurg RN - TravelNurse
- Travel Nurse Across America
- Savannah, Georgia
- Mar 27, 2023
- Apr 03, 2023
- Med / Surg
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We're looking for Medical Surgical RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Savannah, GA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a MedSurg RN, you will conduct patient assessments and prioritize data collection based on patients' immediate conditions or needs. MedSurg RNs perform ongoing assessments and appropriate treatments as ordered by a physician. Documenting patient findings and providing education and support to patients' families is essential to this travel nurse position.
As a Medical Surgical Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide bedside care for a variety of patients, including pre- and post-op patients.
- Prepare, administer and record prescribed medication, reporting any adverse reactions to treatment.
- Change dressings, insert catheters and start IVs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
- Participates in discharge planning and initiates patient education plan as prescribed by physician.
Unit: IMC/MedSurg. Active GA or compact License. Certs required: ACLS BLS. Experience required: 1 Year. Documentation system: Epic Patient Ratios : Mixed acuity; 1:4 for Intermediate side of the unit and 1:6 for Medsurg