Interventional Radiology Travel Nurse RN - $4400 weekly
Nomad Health seeks an experienced registered nurse for a Interventional Radiology travel nurse assignment in TX
Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced registered nurse for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity. Join Nomad's growing team of registered nursing professionals. Nomad offers nurses a hassle-free experience, industry-leading pay rates, full benefits, and exceptional service.
By creating a Nomad account, you can view the facility name, see full pay package breakdowns, access more jobs like this one, and sign up for job alerts...all for free!
Earn more. Stress less. Be a Nomad!
Want to see other jobs? Register for an account and search over thousands of jobs!QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1 year of RN experience
- One yearInterventional Radiology experience within the last two years as an RN
- Have an active RN license or be willing to obtain a Registered Nurse license in TX state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and all relevant Interventional Radiology/department-specific certifications required
- Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply
- Nomad Navigators: Friendly specialists that provide expert support every step of the way
- Licensing: State license and certification reimbursement
- Housing: Stipend provided for housing and utilities.
- Travel: Full travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Insurance: Major medical, dental, and vision insurance, and malpractice insurance.
- Payroll: Direct deposit payroll.