RN Labor & Delivery - Overlake Birth Center (Nights)
- Renton, Washington
- Mar 27, 2023
- Apr 03, 2023
- Maternal / Child, OB / GYN
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Pay range:$42.43 - $75.45
**$25,000 SIGNING BONUS for experienced Labor & Delivery Nurses - NIGHT shift
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics invites you to work in our NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART CHILDBIRTH CENTER. We are proud to share that U.S. News & World Report recently released its inaugural list of the best U.S. hospitals for maternity naming Overlake as the only hospital in Washington state listed among the "best" for maternity care for uncomplicated pregnancies.
Our new L&D unit is a Level 3, traditional L&D unit along with:
- 12 private labor, delivery and recovery suites with bedside newborn admits.
- We have dedicated antepartum rooms and services, 24/7 in-house anesthesia and OB hospitalists, and wireless monitoring for patient mobility.
- Other features include a third OR for scheduled C-sections, larger labor rooms and an
- Expanded OB Emergency Department.
- This busy unit delivers an average of 4,000 babies per year.
Come Take a Tour of Overlake's New Childbirth Center
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider BLS/CPR, ACLS, NRP certifications
- Fetal Monitoring education.
- Recent or current L&D experience, circulating C-sections, advanced fetal monitoring, and taking care of high risk antepartum patients
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Apply online or contact our L&D recruiter: Amie Jo Sessum at [email protected]Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.