RN or LPN - NorthStar
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse or a Registered Nurse to join our NorthStar Team. A minimum of AA Degree in Licensed Practical Nursing, RN preferred. Computer and typing skills, along with assessment and charting with attention to detail and accuracy a must. Drug and alcohol recovery and mental health experience beneficial. 1-2 years experience is preferred. A pre-hire drug screen, criminal background check, valid drivers license, appropriate automobile liability insurance and annual TB testing are required.
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide training and coaching to the medical staff.
- Provide supervisor with regular updates related to coaching provided by the team lead.
- At least 75% of the times working in direct service of clients.
- Record all doses dispensed and account for all methadone used during a dispensary shift.
- Review orders from doctors and nurse practioners.
- Attend team meetings.
- Admits and courtesy doses.
- Window assessments for client conditions.
- Call backs to prevent diversion.
- Pipette dispense as needed when computers are down.
- Receive methadone shipments, place it in order, and put it in the computer.
- UA and breathalyze clients if needed.
- Conduct TB Test, complete all charting and documentation.
- Pre-approved dose changes.
Full-Time, Benefits Eligible:
Part-Time, Benefits Eligible: Monday Wednesday, 5am 12pm; Thursday, 5am 1:30pm
Part-Time: Thursday, 12pm 2pm; Friday, 5am 12pm; Saturday, 4:45am 11:45am
In our recruiting, retention and staff development activities, we seek to enrich the cultural, linguistic and specialized skills of our staff. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply please email a cover letter w/salary requirements & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERCompany Description
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides comprehensive behavioral health and recovery services that transform the lives of children, adults and families in the communities of SW Washington. We are the largest and oldest not-for-profit provider of mental/chemical dependency treatment in southwest Washington with 200 employees and an agency history dating back to 1942.