RN Director of Inpatient Rehab - Immediate Need! (Direct Hire)
Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of ClinicalDirectors, Nurse Managers of Rehabilitation Services, Rehab and Therapy Services (RN) looking for a new opportunity! RN Leaders that have leadership experience within in-patient rehab services and are subject-matter-experts in what they do. We're looking for a Clinical Director that has a true passion for health and taking care of the patient, along with leading, coaching and developing nursing/therapy/clinical teams. This is a direct hire full time position from day one. Not interested in any Directors/Managers looking to be in the role for a few months. Long term career oriented candidates only will be considered.
Our client is a well establish hospital system in the San Antonio TX area. They are one of the leading For-Profit Hospital Systems in the United States of America. This hospital was accredited by The Joint Commission and The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. U.S. News & World Report - Recognized the hospital as high-performing in services for COPD, Colon Cancer Surgery, Heart Failure, Hip Replacement & Knee Replacement.
- The Director of Inpatient Rehab is responsible for the oversight and management of the Acute Rehabilitation Department.
- Assesses, plans and implements processes relating to patient evaluation and treatment.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the financial management, operational control, referral development activities and the clinical performance of the program.
- Evaluates, coaches, and disciplines the employees according to the general personnel policies of the hospital.
- Works with administration and department heads to achieve the goals of the program.
- Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in health related or human services area from an accredited college or university required.
- Masters Degree in clinical discipline, Health Care Administration, or Business from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Currently have an active Registered Nurse (RN) license no disciplines.
- 5 years as a clinicianandwith 3 years managing healthcare professionals required.
- Previous experience managing an acute rehab or similar unit preferred.
- Specialty or Administration Certification desired.
- BLS-Obtained through approved American Heart Association Training Center or the Military Training Network required.
- Must be willing to submit to the hospital drug test, background check and on-boarding process.
Starting Compensation / Benefits / Duration:
- Willing to compensate at the level it needs to be for the right candidate. Based on experience, skill level, education, salary history and etc.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus included!
- Full benefits package available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Direct hire, full time position from day one. Only considering long term career oriented candidates for this role.
- Willing to relocate the right candidate, full relocation package available.
If interested, please contact Saiday Recruiting Manager actively recruiting for this role at 913-327-2810 (office line) along with emailing your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word). This position is time sensitive. If interested, please contact as soon as humanly possible before the position gets filled by someone else!