Medical - Surgical Nurse, PRN
are searching for a Registered Nurse to join our state-of-the-art Med/Surg Unit in a PRN, per diem, role. Full-time day and night shift positions are also available.
Benefits: As a PRN employee, you'll enjoy flexible scheduling, competitive compensation, 401k (with employer match)...and
a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most
successful healthcare organizations in the world.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Assess & reassess patient condition, initiate plan of care and begin discharge planning on admission.
- Maintain & apply current nursing standards and clinical competency including the National Patient Safety Goals and apply critical thinking skills in conjunction with facility policies & procedures to prioritize and problem solve.
- Meet the personal and practical
needs of patients and families as described in "Patients First
Service" while using appropriate &
effective communication skills.
- Accept accountability for completion of assignments, demonstrates reliability & dependability (including compliance with the attendance policy), and utilize time and material cost-effectively.
- Continue self-development, provide leadership & actively participate in Performance Improvement Activities. Directs others as needed.
- Reflect HCA values and its ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities (Code of Conduct).
Med/Surg and/or Surgical experience preferred.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current or pending Nursing license in GA.
- Special Qualifications:
Current CPR. Successful completion of medication exam according to policy guidelines. Verbal ability to present information and ideas related to nursing theory and practice. Area qualifications may include: ACLS certification, certification in specialty area, word processing, & computer knowledge.