We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team. Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Womens Imaging Center.We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
Wed love to hear from you. Come
join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals committed to delivering the
best patient care in the world.
We are searching for a Registered Nurse to join our state-of-the-art Med/Surg - Surgical Unit in a full-time, night shift (7p-7a) role.
We offer you a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k (with employer match), medical, dental, vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year, employee stock purchase plan...and a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful healthcare organizations in the world.
The Surgical Nurse accepts the responsibility and accountability for patients on the unit and administers direct and indirect patient care based on scientific principles and guided by the established policies and procedures of Fairview Park Hospital.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Assess & reassess patient condition, initiate plan of care and begin discharge planning on admission.
- Maintain & apply current nursing standards and clinical competency including the National Patient Safety Goals and apply critical thinking skills in conjunction with facility policies & procedures to prioritize and problem solve.
- Meet the personal and practical needs of patients and families as described in "Patients First Service" while using appropriate &
effective communication skills.
- Accept accountability for completion of assignments, demonstrates reliability & dependability (including compliance with the attendance policy), and utilize time and material cost-effectively.
- Continue self-development, provide leadership & actively participate in Performance Improvement Activities. Directs others as needed.
- Reflect HCA values and its ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities (Code of Conduct).
Med/Surg and/or Surgical experience preferred.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current or pending Nursing license in GA.
- Special Qualifications:
Current CPR. Successful completion of medication exam according to policy guidelines. Verbal ability to present information and ideas related to nursing theory and practice. Area qualifications may include: ACLS certification, certification in specialty area, word processing, & computer knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.