RN Weekend Supervisor
The overall purpose of the Weekend Supervisor (RN) position is to participate in and oversee the provision of Patient care services consistent with accepted standards of care and as prescribed by the attending physician. This position also provides direct Patient care and assigns duties to LPNs/LVNs and/or nursing assistants as appropriate.
- Graduated from an accredited nursing school and holds a current and valid license in the appropriate State.
- Minimum or 1 year of supervisory experience in either a long-term care or healthcare setting.
- Ensures Patient care is delivered in accordance with accepted standards of practice.
- Observes, assesses and reports Patient conditions/changes and then documents in accordance with Cantexs Clinical Policy and State/Federal guidelines and regulations.
- May administer medication/treatments as prescribed.
- Receive, transcribe and execute physicians' orders. Evaluates and implements a Patient's care plan.
- Identifies and secures equipment and supplies.
- Directs, monitors, and coordinates the timely delivery of quality Patient care by all subordinate staff.
- Ensures that each Patient's accident or incident is fully documented and reported in accordance with Cantexs Clinical Policy and Procedures and state/federal guidelines and regulations.
- Ensures that each Patient's attending physician and family or responsible party is promptly notified of any significant change in the Patient's health condition.
- Assists in the evaluation of subordinate staff and any necessary counsel/discipline in accordance with Cantex Continuing Care Network Personnel Policies.
- Ensures a safe environment is maintained in accordance with Cantexs Disaster and OSHA Manual and all local, State, and Federal guidelines and regulations.
- Ensures Patient Care Management Systems are routinely in-serviced and incorporated into the delivery of Patient care.
- Ability to function as a Team Leader/Role Model.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume for consideration or apply in person.
The Belmont at Twin Creeks
999 Raintree Circle
Allen, TX 75013
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.Company Description
Cantex Continuing Care Network represents a unified, seamless pathway of compassionate care and medical excellence, aimed at complete recovery beginning the moment a patient is released from the hospital. Our integrated network of healthcare services includes transitional care, rehabilitation, chronic care, home health services, hospice and pharmacy, all centered on the patient.
Our transitional care services provide patients with a rehabilitative plan of care designed to return them home at the earliest possible time. Our goal is to prevent re-injury or relapse and reduce the chance of re-hospitalization.
To provide excellent outcomes and value across the full spectrum of continuing care services.
Cantex chronic care programs are designed to support patients requiring long-term clinical assistance allowing them to focus on their quality of life.
Cantex hospice services are committed to enhancing the quality of life for terminally ill patients and their loved ones through an integrated program of comfort and pain management, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual support. Team members include a physician, registered nurse, social worker, aide, counselors, chaplain and volunteers.