RN Emergency Room (ER)
Find and book per diem shifts on your phone.
- Get the app to get notified of open shifts.
- Read the detailed description of each shift before making a decision.
- Book your shift and go to work.
- Become a favorite and go back to each facility as often as you want.
- Youre the boss you decide when and where to work, no calls in the middle of the night.
- Flexibility - pick up extra shifts to complement your current schedule.
- Turbo Pay - get paid Turbo Fast, just days after each shift!
CareRevs professionals have:
- At least 1-year full-time relevant inpatient experience - excluding school & clinicals. Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Recent acute care experience, within 1 year.
- Los Angeles Fire Card & Managing Assaultive Behaviors Certification Preferred
- Enjoy working at multiple facilities.
- For ER: enjoy the pulse of emergency patients, rapid assessment, fluid resuscitation, difficult IV and IO access, sepsis protocol, acute pain medications, first-hand experience with ACLS for CVA and ACS
- For ICU: around-the-clock care for critical patients, central lines, vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks, wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation.
I love working shifts through CareRev, because I like to pick and choose my shifts. Work and life balance is important to me. Through CareRev I am in control of my work schedule. Bryan Mayes, Registered Nurse, Los Angeles, CACompany Description
CareRev is an app where you can schedule per diem shifts at Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers near you. No agencies, no middle-men. We put medical professionals like you, including RNs, Surgical Techs, CNAs, LVNs and CRNAs, in direct contact with the Hospitals. You chose the facilities and shifts you want to work.