Registered Nurse RN - Home Health Care
Looking for a change of pace in your nursing career? This home health care opportunity is just what you need! Our established and growing Home Care Team is seeking passionate and caring Registered Nurses to join our nursing team. For nearly 30 years, we have been providing high-quality home health care to some of the most under-served populations in Michigan.
Our dynamic culture and positive patient outcomes separate us from our competitors. And now, you can be a part of our team! Our Home Health Nurses ensure proper patient care by teaching, guiding, and caring for each and every patient. In return, we offer industry competitive pay and benefit packages are available for full time employees. If you have the necessary skills and experience to help us deliver exceptional care, we want to hear from you!
This position is available on PART-TIME or PER-DIEM basis! Let the flexible schedule of Home Health Care work for YOU!
As a Home Health Nurse, you will administer skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. You will build a rapport with patients and will spend time evaluating, treating, and teaching them. This involves taking time to answer questions and making sure the patient is not confused about his or her condition or treatments. Home Health Nurse responsibilities:
- Providing services in accordance with the patients Plan of Care
- Making initial evaluation visits and regularly reevaluating patients nursing needs
- Initiating appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Preparing clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on patients in a timely manner
- Informing Physician and Director of Clinical services of changes to patients condition and/or needs
- Counseling the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs
- Supervising and teaching other nursing personnel
- Completing and submitting OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges, and significant change in condition
Home Health Nurse RN Registered Nurse
As a Home Health Nurse, you will spend quality time with patients as you assist them with managing and understanding their conditions. This requires excellent assessment and teaching skills as well as good nursing judgment. Think you have what it takes? Apply today! Home Health Nurse requirements:
- Graduate of nursing school and currently holding a RN license in the state of Florida.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Strong ability to use critical thinking and deduction when performing job tasks and evaluating patients
- Ability to consistently connect with patients one-on-one.
Apply Now and join our family-oriented team!Company Description
The HomeCare Group is a network of health providers which have been providing health care services for nearly 30 years. We pride ourselves on providing the best, outcome based care to our patients. We believe that care begins with our highly skilled staff. Located in four different states throughout the Midwest and Florida, our network offers the security and growth opportunities of a larger corporation, without sacrificing the family-oriented personal experience that gave us our start nearly 30 years ago. We are always on the lookout for the most professional qualified individuals in the communities we serve. Apply today!