RN Care Manager
We are " GROWING" fast and need your help! As a RN Care Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to make a difference each and every day. If you believe each patient is as unique as the care they need - strive to offer the right care customized to each individual all while honoring his or her preferences, choices, abilities and specific needs - "YOU'RE THE ONE" we're looking for!!
As a RN Care Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Speaking with physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities' management, discharge planners and Case Managers to educate them on our home health and home care services.
- Build and maintain client relationships by providing daily interaction to continually learn what their needs are and how you can exceed them.
- Ensure each patient is getting the unique care that they need and we know we can deliver
Other than having a true passion for making a difference each and every day, here are a few other must haves to be successful in providing Care and Services we know we do at AdvisaCare.
- Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
- Minimum 2 years of home care experience
- Spinal Cord and Workman's Compensation Programs experience preferred
- Excellent communication, time management, leadership and employee development skills
- Willing to work in field as needed
If all of this sounds like you, its probably a good time to tell you a little about who we are.
We are AdvisaCare, and we're more than a staffing agency or a Licensed Home Health Agency. We are a blend of integrated services designed to maximize the health, happiness, independence of our clients and reduce the stress and worry of families. We believe that health is as dynamic as it is individual and we strive to learn and grow from our clients and to provide a caring, passionate and proven health care
All those words boiled down simply mean; WE... CARE... MORE...
We offer medical/dental/vision benefits, as well as vacation/sick time and paid holidays. We offer a competitive salary and a lucrative bonus plan. Join the AdvisaCare family and let's make a difference together,Company Description
AdvisaCare Home Health Care specializes in Catastrophic Injuries, Wound Care, Spinal Cord Injuries, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Workers Compensation Injuries. Medicare and Hospice available in certain locations. We are committed to providing peace of mind for every family we serve.