Nursing Home Administrator
We are seeking an Nursing Home Administrator NHA for our 82-Bed for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Stevens PA!
The Nursing Home Administrator NHA is responsible for directing the day-to-day operations of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing long-term care facilities and to ensure that the highest degree of resident care and services are delivered and maintained. He/she will ensure all personnel are treated fairly and consistent with company policy and applicable laws
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, maintains, monitors, supervises, and directs all facility departments and overall operations, including programs, activities, policies and procedures, and implement changes as necessary
- Identifies problems and deficiencies and develops and implements appropriate plans of action to correct deficiencies
- Reviews and interprets monthly financial statements and provide information to the facilitys governing board
- Supervises and directs department directors in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, disciplining, and terminating personnel to maintain and ensure an adequate staff of qualified personnel at all times.
- Ensures that each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical, and psychological services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status
- Must be a licensed Nursing Home Administrator in good standing and/or meet all applicable federal and state licensure requirements
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or long-term care facility