Assistant Director of Nursing RN
We are seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing RN for our 125-bed skilled nursing facility Rose City Nursing and Rehab in Lancaster PA!
You will assist the Director of Nursing in planning, organizing, developing and directing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Service Department.
- Ensure that all nurse aides are under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse
- Resolve personnel problems and build into the nursing program maximum employee motivation, keeping employees informed of current changes that effect their ability in providing quality patient care
- Develop work assignments and schedule duty hours, and/or assist nursing supervisory staff in completing or performing such tasks
- Supervise all admissions and readmissions for eligibility or denial of Medicare Skilled services regulations
- Degree in Nursing from an accredited school.
- Active license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- 2 years of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other related health care facility
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!