Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant- C.N.A.
BRIA of Cahokia a 133-bed skilled nursing facility in the Metro East is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. At BRIA we respect the role of direct caregivers as the most critical in ensuring each resident receives the care they deserve. Our employees are the key to the success our residents achieve while in our care. We offer rewarding careers to those who share our commitment and loyalty to those we serve.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant at Bria Health Services unique opportunities for employment are available to you:
Certified Nursing Assistant
Nursing assistants will be responsible to assist residents of all ages, with all types of medical needs in performing their basic activities of daily living. They work under the nurse's supervision, while playing an important part in identifying changes in resident condition to help the nurse provide the best quality care, outcomes, and customer service they deserve.
Patient Care Technician (PCT)- STRIVE CENTER for Rehabilitation
In addition to the regular duties and skill sets of a CNA, a STRIVE PCT is eligible for a higher level of pay, 12-hour shifts, 1 to 8 or less patient ratio, and continuing education. Individual will be expected to provide quality customer service and a never say no attitude. STRIVE is our specialized short-term rehab unit with hotel like amenities and concierge service.
Activity Assistant/ Certified as C.N.A.
Tired of the day to day of being a C.N.A., at BRIA we value you. We believe activity assistants should be C.N.A.s, and that our residents deserve that level of care at every turn. This unique opportunity affords C.N.A.s who desire the rewarding life of a healthcare provider through recreational activities. Activity Assistants support the efforts of the Activity Director in the assessing, selecting, organizing, and implementing of recreational services to address the individualized needs and interests of the overall resident/patient population within the center.
- Lead by example to provide consistent quality of care.
- Never says not my patient or not my job.
- Coordinate with other departments to enhance patient care.
- Provide input and ideas on improvement to nurses and managers, including informing managers regarding any care or personnel issues as appropriate. Assist other PCTs in their work as necessary, as directed by the management team.
- Customer Service Customer service focus to meet daily needs of patients and families and anticipate upcoming needs.
- Positive attitude, no negativity or gossip.
- Greet and acknowledge all patients and visitors at every encounter.
- 5-Star approach to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge Requires the ability to do detailed work correctly and function under and handle high stress situations.
- CPR certified. Performs daily vitals for all patients. CNA in a Skilled Nursing Setting
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Valid Illinois CNA License in good standing
- Current CPR certificate a plus
- Previous healthcare experience preferred; not required
- Should be able to work in collaboration with a Nursing Team
- Must have excellent patient care and customer service skills
- All candidates must have excellent written/verbal communication, documentation, and computer skills
- Medical and Dental:
- Referral Bonuses $250.00
- Vacation/Holiday/Personal/Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee of the Month Program
- Employee Appreciation Programs
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
- Rehabilitation services seven days a week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
- In-room telephones
- Computer with internet access
- Restaurant-style dining with room service available
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.