Internal Medicine Physician - Riverside Medical Group - Bayonne, NJ
Optum Care, the largest care-delivery organization in the world, is seeking a dedicated, patient-centric Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our growing team in Bayonne, NJ at Riverside Medical Group. At Optum, we are evolving health care nationally while providing physician-led care locally so that everyone can have an opportunity to live their healthiest life. It’s everything health care should be. Together, for better health. Work with the world’s largest care delivery organization, reach for more and start doing your life’s best work.SM Position Highlights:
Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment.
Providing full spectrum Family Medicine & Adult Primary Care, focusing on value-based care, and supported by a robust team of specialists.
Full-time; Work-Life Balance; Flexible Scheduling (potential for 8/10/12-hour shifts; every other Saturday required).
- Office hours 8:00am – 8:00pm (Mon – Fri); Saturday’s from approx. 8:00a – 2:00p.
- No on-call requirements.
- Potential for limited inpatient/hospital rounding as part of full-time, 40-hour per week schedule.
Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care within the care team.
Treat chronic diseases and disorders.
Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications, and immunization status.
Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.
Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Value-Based care model; Evidence-Based medicine.
- Quadruple Aim: Improving Patient Satisfaction; Lowering Costs; Delivery High0Qaulity Outcomes; Increasing Provider Satisfaction and Well-Being.
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license.
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model.
- A culture of Innovation, Collaboration, Transformation, and Growth.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations; putting people first and working together with “Optum-ism” striving to improve everyday with an open mind and an open heart.
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity – including incoming guarantee with bonus incentives.
- Annual increase and Bonus Eligibility.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Vision coverage.
- Excellent PTO package (increasing with tenure).
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UGH stock).
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum.
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage.
- Consistent Career Growth, Professional Development, and Supportive Culture.
- Fortune 5 Company – United Health Group
- Unrestricted medical license in the State of New Jersey or has New Jersey medical license application in process.
- Board certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine.
- Active and unrestricted DEA License (or ability to obtain prior to start).
- Active New Jersey CDS license (or ability to obtain prior to start).
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?