Certified Nursing Assistant
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
CNA - Nursing Home's
Payrate - $13.50 - $15.00- 100% Daily Pay (Including Weekends and Holidays)
Integrity Health Group is looking for dependable Certified Nursing Assistants for immediate openings on all shiftsI
Work full time or part time!
- 100% Daily Pay (Including Weekends and Holidays)
- Online Application Process
- 24/7 Support
- Total Control Over Your Work Schedule
- Multiple Shifts and Openings to Choose From
- Must be Certified for the state of Missouri
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in long term care
- Must possess a valid CPR Card
- Must have up to date TB shot or Chest X-ray
- All eligible applicants are required to complete competency testing, background, and drug screening
If you want a fresh approach and call your own shots call today 314-260-7716.Company Description
Integrity Health Group has over 25 years of Medical Staffing experience in multiple markets accross the United States. We offer our employees a positive, productive staffing experience that aligns with personal and career goals. Here at Integrity Health Group we know what it takes to be an industry leader. We dont just go through the motions, we strive to make each day better than the day before for all our healthcare professionals.
We specialize in Per Diem Staffing, Long Term and Short Term contracts for Certified Nursing Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Registered Nurses.
We have exclusive rights to Gale, a credentialing and staffing application. It is revolutionary and puts both employees and clients at the forefront with scheduling technology.
Working with Integrity Health Group our Healthcare Professionals Enjoy:
Gale Staffing Application for all Employees and Clients
Openings on all shifts
100% Daily Pay (work and get paid the same day)
See every shift that comes in. No favortism or pressuring phone calls.
Make your own schedule, work when you want to.
The path to a better tomorrow starts with passion and commitment. Integrity Health Group wants to be your partner in achieving a better tomorrow.