Registered Nurses - Earn $3600+ for 9 days travel
Huffmaster is recruiting experienced Registered Nurses to work a possible labor dispute at an acute care facility this summer in Rhode Island. The strike could happen anytime.
- 60 hour minimum guarantee if you deploy
- Paid airfare (or other mass transit if too close to fly), or reimbursed mileage if you live within 300 miles of the facility
- Hotel accommodations two people to a room
- Per diem for meal expenses for all days either travelling or deployed
- Assistance with obtaining a Rhode Island RN license (we will only reimburse for licenses if we approve you for reimbursement prior to applying for a license or renewal)
- At least one year experience in your area of specialty within the last 3 years
- A Rhode Island RN license
- A complete credentialed medical file (Titers, Certifications, Physical, TB etc)
As the licensing process can take 6-12 weeks, it is imperative to begin the process early. If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please submit a detailed resume or if you have questions, please call to speak to a recruiter.Company Description
Huffmaster Companies Alternative Workforce Inc division specializes in helping businesses in the United States when help is needed for labor disputes. We recruit qualified personnel to cover short and long-term needs to ensure that facilities can continue to reach their production levels.