TRAVEL RN - Med/Surg
**Travel Registered Nurse - Travel Assignments - Acute Care Hospital Experience**
Registered Nurse RN travel assignment for immediate starts!
Immediate openings for Med/Surg RNs in Saint Louis, MO
Same Day Interviews!
* Associates Degree in Nursing
* 2 years of recent acute care experience as a RN - Varies based on Hospital/Specialty
* EMR Experience Required
* BLS required; ACLS, PALS and other certifications preferred (Depending on specialty)
*Insurance, 401k, disability. Must pass drug screen. Background check required.
*True crisis need.
* $500 referral bonus.
*Apply or contact for additional details.
*Job Type: Contract
Summary of Responsibilities:
* Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients of all ages
* Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
* Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
* Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
* Create and contribute to patients medical records as needed
* Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
* Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff member
* Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
* Other duties as assigned by Hospital/Facility
* Responsibilities will vary based on specific Hospital/Facility requirements and specialty
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1542/wkCompany Description
LRS Healthcare offers travel nursing and allied healthcare professionals unmatched opportunities. Opportunities offering incredible freedom paired with incredible speed. We strive, first and foremost, to provide quality medical professionals with quality jobs. But we dont stop there. By being responsive and drastically cutting down the time from application to placement, youre on your way much faster than with other agencies. And by showing an incredible level of commitment, weve established ourselves as the preferred healthcare staffing agency by our employees.
When you let LRS place you in a travel nursing or allied healthcare position, youll see we cover all the bases. We take care of every detail, from benefits to locating housing and everything between. We handle it all because we want to be with you throughout your journey not just your next placement.
Our relationships with employees last years; not weeks or months. Come see why. We continually have a wealth of opportunities nationwide for the healthcare worker that wants to enjoy freedom on their career path. With LRS, youll have freedom to work, freedom from hassle, freedom to live. Here, windows of opportunity are always open.
Please call 1-800-811-0064 or check out additional jobs at www.LRSHealthcare.com