Certified Nurse Technician (CNA) - 2nd Floor Medical - PRN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville,
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center: Experience the place
where technology meets compassion every day.
Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 126 beds and now serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford.
Over the years, the physician base has also changed. Starting with a small group of doctors, TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible.
The hospitals emergency department continues to be one of the busiest in the city. Within three months of inception, TriStar Southern Hills emergency department saw over 3,000 patients. We now average more than 40,000 ER visits each year. TriStar Southern Hills pioneered bedside registration and was the first hospital in Middle Tennessee to offer community-based angioplasty.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is currently looking for a full time Certified Nurse Technician for the Med/Surg floor.
- Performs direct patient care within the scope of the technician competency under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision, and values of the hospital.
- Promotes a supportive environment that encourages teamwork.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!