Critical Care Technician (CCT) / LNA - Intermediate Care Unit - PRN (Varied Hours as Needed)
is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nations largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast regions residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the areas largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center
on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
The Critical Care Technician/LNA provides direct, selected patient care under the direction of the Licensed Nurse within their scope of practice as defined by the NH Board of Nursing, recognized nursing techniques, clinical and administrative policies. The CCT also performs telemetry monitoring and non clinical duties under the direction of a Licensed Nurse.
- Collects and reports data as directed by the licensed nurse.
- Provide care of Medical/Surgical, Oncologic, chronically ill, terminally ill & palliative care patients.
- Provides ADL needs of the patient :
- Care and comfort measures
- Mobility and ambulation.
- Nutritional needs and feeding.
- Transports patients to various departments/services throughout the hospital.
- Provides patient monitoring as directed to ensure patient safety.
- Ensure patient satisfaction.