Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
7 days left
- Contract Type
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Missouri.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- CPR Certified
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Duties:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state, local regulations.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments, and staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding infection prevention and control.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of federal regulations
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For inquiries please contact:
Bentwood Nursing and Rehab Center
1501 Charbonier Road
Florissant, MO 63031
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees legally-protected characteristics (protected class) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.