Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospital/LTAC Experience - Flexible Hours
St Louis, MO
Currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to fill openings at Kindred/Louisville at Jewish facility. Interested candidates should have prior experience with medical records/familiarity with medical records and proficiency with PC-based systems. Recent hospital experience required in desired specialty. Must be willing to start ASAP! Flexible hours - Make your own schedule!
RN Duties and Responsibilities
RNs perform a wide variety of job duties during their shifts, caring for and educating patients about their conditions, as well as establishing trust and building rapport with patients and their families. Some daily RN duties might include:
- Working with a variety of patients, from pediatric to geriatric, or specializing in one of the areas such Medical-Surgical, Telemetry.
- Observing and recording patient behavior
- Consulting with physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Establishing treatment plans, operating medical equipment
- Supervising licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and certified nurse assistants (CNAs)
- Performing diagnostic tests
- Treating medical emergencies, such as heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and burns as well as recovering post-operative patients
- Administering medications and treatments
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- State Licensed RN
- Previous experience with medical records/familiarity with medical records (both paper and electronic)
- Proficiency with PC-based systems and the ability to learn new information systems and software programs quickly.
- Ability to interact effectively with healthcare providers.
Compensation for the Registered Nurse (RN)
The starting salary for this position starts at $41.50/hour.
Flexible hours - Make your own schedule!