Company Overview: At Ochsner Home Health, part of the LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. We strive to offer benefits that reward the whole you! · employee wellness programs· flexibility for true work-life balance· holidays & paid time off· continuing education & career growth opportunities· company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals Take your career to a new level of caring. Join us. Ochsner Home Health of New Orleans, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Essential Functions:
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
- LA: Current LPN Licensure in LA without restrictions. At a minimum, one year of experience working as an LPN.