Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
7 days left
- Contract Type
BRIA of Belleville anursing facility in Bellvilleis seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. At BRIA we respect the role of direct caregivers as the most critical in ensuring each resident receives the care they deserve. Our employees are the key to the success our residents achieve while in our care. We offer rewarding careers to those who share our commitment and loyalty to those we serve.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant at Bria Health Services unique opportunities for employment are available to you:
Certified Nursing Assistant
Nursing assistants will be responsible to assist residents of all ages, with all types of medical needs in performing their basic activities of daily living. They work under the nurse's supervision, while playing an important part in identifying changes in resident condition to help the nurse provide the best quality care, outcomes, and customer service they deserve.
Activity Assistant/ Certified as C.N.A.
Tired of the day to day of being a C.N.A., at BRIA we value you. We believe activity assistants should be C.N.A.s, and that our residents deserve that level of care at every turn. This unique opportunity affords C.N.A.s who desire the rewarding life of a healthcare provider through recreational activities. Activity Assistants support the efforts of the Activity Director in the assessing, selecting, organizing, and implementing of recreational services to address the individualized needs and interests of the overall resident/patient population within the center.
- Lead by example to provide consistent quality of care.
- Never says not my patient or not my job.
- Coordinate with other departments to enhance patient care.
- Provide input and ideas on improvement to nurses and managers, including informing managers regarding any care or personnel issues as appropriate. Assist other PCTs in their work as necessary, as directed by the management team.
- Customer Service Customer service focus to meet daily needs of patients and families and anticipate upcoming needs.
- Positive attitude, no negativity or gossip.
- Greet and acknowledge all patients and visitors at every encounter.
- 5-Star approach to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge Requires the ability to do detailed work correctly and function under and handle high stress situations.
- CPR certified. Performs daily vitals for all patients. CNA in a Skilled Nursing Setting
Qualified candidates will possess:
Valid Illinois CNA License in good standing
Current CPR certificate a plus
Previous healthcare experience preferred; not required
Should be able to work in collaboration with a Nursing Team
Must have excellent patient care and customer service skills
All candidates must have excellent written/verbal communication, documentation, and computer skills
Medical and Dental:
Employee of the Month Program
Employee Appreciation ProgramsCompany Description
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.