RN OCC EE Health
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN OCC EE Health you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsThe Occupational Health RN is responsible to assess the needs of individual employees and provide services as related to functions of Employee Health. You will provide basic occupational and preventive healthcare to our colleagues and patients within our facility. What you will do in this role:· Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department. · Conduct pre-employment physicals on incoming and transferring employees - basic physical elements and review of history. Collect and process appropriate biological specimens. Document recommendations of employee fitness for duty and need for possible accommodations to HR department. · Monitor current colleagues for continued fitness for duty and early effects of adverse occupational exposures. · Administer the facility drug testing program; specimen collection, shipping, reception of results, notifications to appropriate parties and maintenance of documentation. · Serve as a first-line resource to facility administration, HR and Risk Management departments on all health issues that affect employee performance or safety. · Utilize basic nursing skills to determine level of care for ill or injured colleague to provide basic first aid. · Provide a basic level of education on a wide variety of health issues such as general healthcare, chronic health problems, occupational health issues and other wellness issues. · To use different methods of education to assist the comprehension of the client to serve as as the injury coordinator to patient safety.
- Liaison with Third Party Administrator for Workers Compensation cases
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is located in Sarasota County, FL. We were founded in 1967 and are a 150 bed hospital. Our patients receive resort-style treatment in our coastal location. We offer the best resources and opportunities. Our professional atmosphere is what you’ve been seeking. Join our colleagues and be part of the caring, integrity and professionalism. HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is a great place to work. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Our hospital is on a beautiful campus that provides a comfortable setting. We are a top 100 hospital by Thomson Reuters. We have been named a top 100 places to work by Modern Healthcare. We received the Everest Award for being both a top 100 hospital current performance winner and one of the 100 most improved hospitals on their five year trend performance. We have been named by Becker’s Hospital Review among the top 100 hospitals with great orthopedic programs. We hope you’ll consider our careers at HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN OCC EE Health opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.