RN CVOR Scrub Nurse
Are you looking for a work environment as a CVOR RN where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.*Quarterly Bonus Program - Eligible applicants have the opportunity to choose to receive a $15,000 sign on bonus to be paid in $1,875 quarterly installments over the course of two years - no payback required if you leave at any time*
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Scrubbing CVOR RN for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will be responsible for members of their designated service line including Registered Nurses, First Assistants, Surgical Technologists, and Second Assistants.
- You will be responsible for delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients.
- You will perform circulator, scrub and first assistant roles as competent.
- You will provide direction and acts as resource to members of the specialty team to ensure comprehensive and safe patient care.
- You will maintain full accountability to ensure that supplies and equipment are available to perform cases within their assigned specialty.
- You will require interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients and their families, physicians, peers, and any other personnel required for patient care.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our CVOR RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current RN Licensure, in good standingCommunication and Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with internal and external customersBLS as required, ACLS/PALS preferredGraduate of accredited school of nursing
- OR experience required - scrubbing preferred as well