RN Registered Nurse.
Now Hiring: Summer Job for Registered Nurse RN
Registered Nurse RN position available at a summer camp near the southern Adirondacks.
White Glove Placement is looking to hire RN Registered Nurse to cover for a short assignment at a summer camp. Spend your summer months in Upstate New York while caring for adults with intellectual disabilities.
* Seasonal position for 9 week period from June 11th - August 10th
* Shifts: 6am-2pm, 2p-10pm and 10pm-6am
Under the direction of the Medical Director and Head Nurse, the RN Registered Nurse is responsible for
* Checking in the medications and setting them up for distribution;
* Charting the medications for all the campers who take medications;
* Distribution of medications at the designated time.
Additionally, the RN Registered Nurse is responsible for any medical emergencies that take place at camp and ensuring the campers receive the appropriate medical care. The RN also makes appropriate notifications of all emergencies to the appropriate personnel. At the end of the week the RN is responsible for packaging medications for campers to take home, and gives the provider the necessary related paperwork.
Take advantage of our great benefits for RN Registered Nurse position:
* Excellent Hourly Pay!
* Weekly payroll
* Direct Deposit for your convenience
* Referral bonus for referring your nurse friends
* 24 hour support by our caring team
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse seasonal position:
* 1 year recent experience as Registered Nurse
* NYS RN License
Working for White Glove you get:
- Excellent Nursing Salary
- Heath and Dental Coverage
- Direct Deposit for your convenience
- Daily Pay at participating facilities
- 24-Hour support from our caring team
- Referral Bonuses & More!
NYC License Number: 1068435-DCA
White Glove is the premier provider of Per Diem, Homecare, Travel Nurse, and Local Contract assignments to many top ranking facilities throughout New York and New Jersey. Our clients include hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, schools, group homes, correctional centers and more! We have a qualified team of professionals who are committed to finding you the best assignments in your specialty.