Quality Assurance Nurse Specialist
Now Hiring: Quality Assurance Nurse Specialist
White Glove is currently hiring Quality Assurance Nurse Specialists for full time position. The RN Registered Nurse will be responsible perform all QA related tasks.
Duties for the Quality Assurance Nurse Specialist include:
* Collaborate with the Nurse Director to develop an effective quality monitoring program
* Provide QA training to the Nurse Assessors, RN Monitors, and the QA staff in order that quality actions are incorporated into their daily practice
* Collect data related to assessments and assessment outcomes
* Examine cases at random for completeness, accuracy and consistency
* Examines data for outliers and researches such cases
* Analyze UAS recommended scores in relation to Nurse Assessor determinations
* Develops / completes reports that track and trend activities / outcomes
* Acts as an advisor to UAS staff on all QA and Compliance issues related to the UAS project.
* Attend Fair Hearing cases and prepare case packets, as required
* Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position
Benefits for Quality Assurance RN Registered Nurse include excellent salaries, health coverage, daily pay at participating facilities, direct deposit for your convenience and referral bonuses for referring nurse friends
Requirements for Quality Assurance RN Registered Nurse Position:
* RN Registered Nurse NYS Licensure
* 2 years RN nursing experience required. Previous experience in Quality and Risk Management preferred
* Technological skills, strong analytical skills, detail and solution oriented
* Ability to use spreadsheet or database software
* Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work independently
Working for White Glove you get:
- Excellent Nursing Salary
- Heath and Dental Coverage
- Direct Deposit for your convenience
- Daily Pay at participating facilities
- 24-Hour support from our caring team
- Referral Bonuses & More!
NYC License Number: 1068435-DCA
White Glove is the premier provider of Per Diem, Homecare, Travel Nurse, and Local Contract assignments to many top ranking facilities throughout New York and New Jersey. Our clients include hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, schools, group homes, correctional centers and more! We have a qualified team of professionals who are committed to finding you the best assignments in your specialty.