RN Registered Nurse.
Now Hiring: RN Registered Nurse
White Glove Placement, Inc. is looking to hire RN Registered nurse to provide oversight for public health programs in Western New York Area.
Responsibilities for RN Registered Nurse include focus on contract management, program guidance, evaluation and monitoring.
* Monday-Friday 8:30a-4:30p
Take advantage of our great benefits for RN Registered Nurse position:
* Excellent Hourly Pay!
* Weekly payroll
* Direct Deposit for your convenience
* Referral bonus for referring your nurse friends
* 24 hour support by our caring team
Required Experience and skills for RN Registered Nurse:
* Current RN NYS license
* 5 + years? experience in the health care field
* Knowledge of & moderate proficiency in basic computer programs
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills,
* Good understanding of Quality Improvement Process
* Ability to collaborate, work independently & follow through on initiatives,
* Able to build relationships with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.
Desired qualifications for RN Registered Nurse:
* Prior experience in Maternal Child Health, population health and/or program management a plus
* Awareness of requirements of NYS DOH CSHCN Grant Program and the LPPP Program
* Familiar with NYS DOH computer applications to include HCS and NYSIIS
* Monitors Lead-web for critical values and trends
* Interest in continuous education.
Working for White Glove you get:
- Excellent Nursing Salary
- Heath and Dental Coverage
- Direct Deposit for your convenience
- Daily Pay at participating facilities
- 24-Hour support from our caring team
- Referral Bonuses & More!
NYC License Number: 1068435-DCA
White Glove is the premier provider of Per Diem, Homecare, Travel Nurse, and Local Contract assignments to many top ranking facilities throughout New York and New Jersey. Our clients include hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, schools, group homes, correctional centers and more! We have a qualified team of professionals who are committed to finding you the best assignments in your specialty.