RN Registered Nurse.
Now Hiring: RN Registered Nurse
White Glove Placement, Inc is looking to hire a Registered Nurse RN to provide support to the New York Patient Occurrence and Reporting Tracking System (NYPORTS) NYPORTS is a reporting system that collects information regarding adverse events that occur in Department of Health licensed hospital and clinics.
Duties for RN registered Nurse:
* Review and analyze these events
* Consult with providers regarding programmatic and regulatory requirements
* Enter data into the NYPORTS system
* Work with other Department of Health staff for routine activities and special projects.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:45
Benefits for RN Registered Nurse:
* Excellent pay
* Weekly payroll
* Direct deposit for your convenience
* Health coverage
* Refer-a-friend bonus
As a Registered Nurse RN with White Glove you'll also get to enjoy complimentary perk that gives you access to 20 - 60% off on movies, hotels, shows, concerts, sporting events and more! Exclusively for White Glove employees? ask us more!
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse:
* Current NYS RN Registered Nurse License
* Experience with patient safety including NYS specific protocols such as sepsis, stroke and maternal hemorrhage
* Experience with quality assessment and performance improvement activities including the investigation of adverse events in healthcare setting.
* Experience with NYPORT preferred
* Experience with medical record reviews and ICD10 coding is beneficial.
Working for White Glove you get:
- Excellent Nursing Salary
- Heath and Dental Coverage
- Direct Deposit for your convenience
- Daily Pay at participating facilities
- 24-Hour support from our caring team
- Referral Bonuses & More!
NYC License Number: 1068435-DCA
White Glove is the premier provider of Per Diem, Homecare, Travel Nurse, and Local Contract assignments to many top ranking facilities throughout New York and New Jersey. Our clients include hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, schools, group homes, correctional centers and more! We have a qualified team of professionals who are committed to finding you the best assignments in your specialty.