WAGE STRUCTURE!!!!!!! We currently are seeking RN/LPN's to fill several open positions that we have open: we have 12 hour shifts for Night and Weekend Opition Position.You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages. Our weekend opition position is considered and paid at Full Time. Saturday and Sunday/7am to 7pm.
- Implement total nursing care plan through assessment, planning and evaluations
- Provide basic patient care and treatment, administer prescribed medications and treatments according to policy and procedures, and evaluate treatment effectiveness on a continuing basis. Recognize significant changes in the conditions of residents and take necessary actions.
- Document nursing care rendered, resident response and all other pertinent and necessary data outline in facilitys policies and procedures.
- Monitor performance of team members and become involved in staff development, evaluation and discipline when indicated
- Function as charge nurse by serving as a resource person to staff, answer questions, problem solve and make decisions relevant to resident care
- Educate and update patients and family members on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients, families and co-workers
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program
- Illinois registration as a licensed nurse
- Requires employee to have had no abuse convictions
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.