Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Oncology PRN
Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Oncology Unit - PRN
Tiered PRN Flexibility Program available - pay rate based on hours of commitment!
Terre Haute Regional Hospital
is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees.
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. See what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team:
- “I am in love with my job, my preceptor, this hospital, this unit and my team; I came from Florida and I feel like I have found a home away from home” - Kim Shay
- “I just love my team, this is my family, I love my orientees they are my pride and joy; love to see them grow and learn, I am so proud of this team and unit” - Marianne Burt
Were more than a hospital, were a family!
- Awesome educational resources, offering competitive pay, caring culture, supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- Dedicated management staff to help provide continued professional growth
- Ability to self-schedule
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 5th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
Our 35-bed Medical and Oncology Unit offers exceptional care for patients being treated for a variety of medical conditions including COPD, Chronic Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and for those needing Radiation Therapy.
This position is designed to plan, assess, implement, and evaluate the ongoing delivery of care to assigned patients. Also performs nursing care in a holistic manner. Assists the management/charge nurse with responsibilities as needed.