Registered Nurse RN
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor and a Registered Nurse RN to join our team in Camp Hill, PA &Harrisburg PA!
The Registered Nurse Supervisor RN will direct the performance of nursing personnel, under the medical direction of the residents attending physician's and the Director of Nursing Services.
RN Part time 3 pm - 11:30 pm, 11pm to 7:30am
RN Supervisor 7am to 3:30pm, 3pm to 11:30pm, 11pm to 7:30am
Camp Hill, PA
Full time 3-11
Part time 7-3 and 11-7
Part time weekends 7am-3pm & 11pm-7am
Full Time 3pm to 11pm, 11pm to 7am
$3000 Sign Up Bonus*
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by facility
- Responsibility for complying with facility policies and procedures and making recommendations for revisions
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that resident's total regimen of care is maintained
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facilitys quality assurance program
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections)
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident discharge plan as necessary
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal time
- & many more!