Nursing Practitioner for Diabetes Clinic
IntegraNet Health management is looking for an experienced Nursing Practitioner to organize and oversee all clinic operations in a new Trina Diabetes Clinic. You will create a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies. With your leadership, all personnel will be able to do their best in caring for patients.
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all personnel
- Guide staffing procedures
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the clinic
- Organize and coordinate efforts to the reversal of diabetic complications
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
- Valid NP license
- Proven experience in diabetes management
- In-depth knowledge of new CMS and FDA approved treatments for reversing diabetes complications
- Experience working with Endocrinologists a plus
- Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
In a full-time permanent position, you will be able to participate in our company benefit program which includes:
- Group benefits include medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance coverage for employee and their family, STD, LTD, and a variety of supplemental coverages such as hospital, cancer, legal, etc. available to the employee and their family.
- Paid Time Off ranging from 5-28 days depending on length of service.
- Employer Sponsored Wellness Program with access to company gym and locker rooms in Houston offices.
Founded by CEO Lawrence J. Wedekind in 1996, IntegraNet Health aims to change the way physicians care for patients. IntegraNet Health is one of Houston's largest Independent Physician Associations with more than 1,600 primary care and specialty physician practices.
Our mission is to clinically and financially empower physicians to maximize the health and well-being of their patients. We aim to be an innovator within the healthcare delivery system and a revolutionary force in shaping new clinically relevant responses to the healthcare needs of the people we serve.
Our executive team is composed of thought leaders in both healthcare and business, who are committed to transforming the delivery of quality healthcare. Our executives are often featured as experts in the media as well as at industry events.