Certified Nursing Assistant CNA ICU FT Days
Oak Hill Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, is a 232 bed-acute care hospital in the community of Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the county. We are the areas second largest private employer and offer the only comprehensive heart program in Hernando County. We go out of our way for our patients by offering an expanded ED and these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Orthopedics & Spine Care Center * Advanced Primary Stroke Center
Located near the family-friendly town of Brooksville, Oak Hill Hospital is situated on Floridas Nature Coast, which offers fishing, boating, bird watching and hiking. Join us and see why were excited to be in one of Floridas fastest growing counties.
At HCA West and Central Floridas 15 hospitals were not just caregivers, were devoted to caring. Located throughout Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota and the greater Orlando area, were on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nations largest healthcare system with more than 15,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.
Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
Working under the supervision of a nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant performs various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. The position's tasks and responsibilities include:
• Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal hygiene.
• Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient feeding.
• Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
• Assists patients in ambulating.
• Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
• Performs non sterile dressing changes.
• Passes and collects bed pans.
• Changes bed linens.
• Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.
• Monitors, records and communicates patient condition utilizing computerized documentation systems.
• Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
• Orients and mentors new staff members.