Why Choose North Suburban?
• North Suburban has beautiful new ORs thanks to a multimillion dollar investment two years ago
• North Suburban will transition from a Level III to a Level II trauma center in the next year, providing the opportunity to work on exciting, life-changing trauma cases, in addition to elective cases, and be part of helping to shape this transition during 2015
• Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for 4 years in a row - only 1 of 2 in Colorado hospitals to achieve this recognition the last four years
• Received The Joint Commission Advanced Primary Stroke Center Recertification
• Received the top rating (an “A”) on the Leapfrog Groups Hospital Safety score in Fall 2014 survey
• Received Chest Pain Accreditation through the Society of Chest Pain Centers
• Honored by March of Dimes for having zero elective deliveries before 39 weeks
• Honored with the “Excellence in Patient Care” award by the Studer Group in recognition of our consistent performance in top-quality patient care
• Ranked one of the top five safest hospitals in the Denver area by a Consumer Reports study on several safety measures
Position Summary: The Anesthesia Technician demonstrates technical skills to assist the anesthesia provider (anesthesiologist or CRNA) with equipment, medications, and supplies utilized in the course of the anesthesia providers practice. The Anesthesia Technician will provide assistance with patient care and department support activities in accordance with department standards. The Anesthesia Technician orders department supplies and picks them for surgical procedures. The Anesthesia Technician is responsible for transporting patients to and from surgery and PACU, assists with preparation for the next procedure, and is able to open sterile supplies under the direction of the RN or surgical technologist. The Anesthesia Technician cleans and turns over the surgical suites in compliance with department policy. The Anesthesia Technician performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at RMC. The Anesthesia Technician displays positive support for the values and mission of North Suburban Medical Center.