RN - Admit Float Pool - Part time Evening
This role is the face of the Administration Team at St Anthony Hospital. The goal of this position is prove the patient with an excellent intake process, and to provide education regarding the inpatient stay.
inpatient admission processing, medication reconciliation, and patient and family education. Most work is conducted in the emergency room prior to admission onto the nursing unit.
Another goal is to meet and exceed required times for admission requirements to be entered. This role will supplement floor staffing in full capacity situations.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Minimum two years acute care experience as registered nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.