Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Rehab Nights
Del Sol Medical Center is a Level II Trauma, 347 bed acute care TJC accredited hospital. Within our hospital campus, we also house an Inpatient, CARF accredited Rehabilitation Hospital. We are located on the Eastside of El Paso, Texas right off of Interstate 10. We provide exceptional patient care services to the El Paso and Fort Bliss communities, as well as Southern New Mexico and West Texas Regions.
To provide quality care to patients under the direction of an RN, in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of Del Sol Medical Center.
1. Demonstrates knowledge and application of basic patient care, to include activities of daily living, vital signs and intake and output.
2. Participates in the unit based Quality Improvement process.
3. Practices, endorses and provides customer service skills to patients, visitors physicians and staff.
4. Demonstrates knowledge and respect of patient rights to privacy and protection of patient confidentiality
5. Organizes and communicates patient care activities to the patient and to the Registered Nurse.
6. Monitors and documents information regarding patient activities, as directed by the Registered Nurse.
7. Assists in the delivery of non-narcotic medications to the rehab unit, and to the rehab unit medical staff and licensed staff during procedures. This is accomplished as a non-interruptive single task from one point to the other.
8. Other duties as assigned