Emergency Room Nurse Level 1 Trauma Generous Relocation Bonus FT Nights
Relo Bonus to help you move to Denver
Job Title : .Registered Nurse Emergency Department
.Hospital : Swedish Medical Center , Englewood , CO . Level 1 Trauma Center and Lateran Award Winner
. Required : Must have a current Colorado Registered Nurse License. Current BLS, ACLS certification through the AHA. TNCC and PALS .
Required : For out of state applicants, after a successful video interview candidate will be invited visit on-site for a 3 to 4 hour shadow shift .
OUR EMERGENCY SERVICE LINES:
• Level 1 Trauma Center
• Neurosciences, Stroke
• Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock
• Cardiac Services
• Cancer Treatment Center
• Advanced Radiology
• Women and Childrens Services
• Colorados only Burn Center at Level One Trauma Center
• Pediatric ER staffed with Pediatric ER nurses and board certified pediatricians
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Joint Commission Accredited CAD, CHF and CABG
• ER float pool
WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN THE SWEDISH TEAM?
• One of only four ERs nationwide to earn the Lantern Award in 2015 which honors emergency departments that exemplify exceptional practice and innovative performance
• Resources provided to encourage advanced certifications, including study materials, review courses and pay compensation
• Opportunities for advancement and leadership within the department and hospital
• Clinical Nurse Coordinator model allows for collaborative decision making and nurse
• Telemedicine program to help physicians in remote or distant hospitals quickly transfer patients with stroke and traumatic injuries to the Swedish ER for continued treatment
• ER Techs (EMT B with IV certification)
• New state-of- the-art cardiac monitors in every exam room
• Has two freestanding ERs in the Denver area (SouthWest ER and Belmar E
The Emergency Department RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.