LVN Intake / Office Coordinator Heart Transplant
Medical City Dallas
LVN Heart Transplant Office / Intake Coordinator
The LVN Office / Intake Coordinator, provides support for the highly performing Heart Transplant
team within the scope of the licensed Vocational Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis
on the outpatient services in the Transplant Center
- Care for adult patients in the Solid Organ Transplant Clinic under supervision of RN
- Physician clinic support as directed by RN coordinators
- Responsible for receiving and processing referrals to the program for evaluation including returning phone calls, obtaining medical records and acquiring diagnostic testing results.
- Responsible for management of a database that reflects all inbound and outbound referrals, demographics, physicians, locations and patient course
- Gather, enter and maintain data/documentation related to Transplant Clinic patients consistent with established quality and integrity standards
- Point of Care Testing as assigned
- Responsible for creating an Excellence Always culture as it pertains to patients, families, physicians and peers.
- Follows through on patients needs through coordination of services