Nurse Technician III PRN- Emergency Department
Why We Like Working for HCA
t our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team.
Reston Hospital Center holds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
- 33-Bed Emergency Department (5-Beds specific to pediatrics)
- Level II Trauma Center
- On average 120-125 patients are seen daily
- Assists the registered nurse and physician in data collection to enhance patient care; performs diagnostic & therapeutic procedures and completes patient care tasks.
- In the secretarial role, responsible for the clerical and communication functions necessary for the general management and organization of the Department.
- The individual must demonstrate: knowledge of the principals of human growth and development over the life span.
- Transports patients, equipment, and specimens safely.
- Responsible for maintaining a stocked, clean, hazard free environment.
- Complies with all policies, procedures, and standards of the Department and Institution.