Why We Like Working for HCA
At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team.
Reston Hospital Center offers a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care. Our 187-bed hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia. Reston Hospital is the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for 3 consecutive years. Reston Hospital Center was recognized in 2011, 2012 and now 2013 for its performance on accountability measure data for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care. A caring organization, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community
The Nursing Technician PRN
performs a wide variety of functions.
· Assists the registered nurse and physician in data collection to enhance patient care; performs diagnostic & therapeutic procedures and completes patient care tasks.
· Responsible for the clerical and communication functions necessary for the general management and organization of the Department.
· The individual must demonstrate: knowledge of the principals of human growth and development over the life span.
· Transports patients, equipment, and specimens safely.
· Responsible for maintaining a stocked, clean, hazard free environment.
· Complies with all policies, procedures, and standards of the Department and Institution.