Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Oncology - Full Time Days
Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Oncology Unit - Full Time Days, 36 hours per week - 7a-7:30p, rotating weekends
Terre Haute Regional Hospital
is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees.
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. See what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team:
- "First and foremost, I love the crew, both day shift and night shift are the best group of management, staff nurses and support staff that was ever brought together in one place. I wanted to find a home and that is what 5E has become to me!" - Kathy Wright, RN
- "Moving to 5E was the best decision I could have made, from the onset I was made to feel welcomed. The team work and camaraderie with both day and night shifts is awesome. I actually told my husband I found the unit I will be retiring from!" - Teresa Cargle, RN
- "I love 5E because of the sense of family, a sisterhood squad away from home. I hear the patients say that too. That they would rather come to Regional instead because of the way they are received on this unit. I obviously love it here. I have spent most of my life on this unit! " - Teresa Worthington, RN
Were more than a hospital, were a family!
- Awesome tuition reimbursement, offering competitive pay, educational resources, comprehensive benefits, caring culture and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- Dedicated management staff to help provide continued professional growth
- Ability to self-schedule
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 5th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
Our 35-bed Medical and Oncology Unit offers exceptional care for patients being treated for a variety of medical conditions including COPD, Chronic Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and for those needing Radiation Therapy.
This position is designed to plan, assess, implement, and evaluate the ongoing delivery of care to assigned patients. Also performs nursing care in a holistic manner. Assists the management/charge nurse with responsibilities as needed.