RN/Regsitered Nurse - Health Drive - PRN
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center (SRMC) is a 133-bed, general acute care hospital offering a 24-hour emergency department, advanced-technology operating rooms, CT, MRI, and nuclear medicine and cardiac catheterization capabilities. In addition, SRMC provides complete obstetrics and neonatal special care and diagnostic imaging.
SRMC operates as a community hospital, with a management team and a board of trustees who live in and are committed to the community. The board establishes policies and set expectations for the hospital based on its knowledge and understanding of local healthcare issues. This commitment to community is a key philosophy of SRMC's parent company, HCA. With a workforce of more than 10,000, HCA is one of the state's largest employers and healthcare providers.
Provides screening services to all customers at community events including:
- Health history data collection:
Body mass index
- Aid in the transfer of supplies to and from event.
- Communicate schedule details with the Lead Nurse or Marketing Manager in a timely manner.
- Update maintenance records for equipment.
- Keep all clinical credentials accurate and up-to-date.
- Employer Health Client and Community Health events require travel throughout Fredericksburg and the surrounding counties.